How can we best meet the needs of children and young people who have intersecting needs and face complex situations in order to promote good mental health, prevent the development of mental health problems and tackle mental health problems early?
Our stakeholder engagement work particularly highlighted the importance of addressing the needs of children and young people who:
- Are not in school or at risk of being excluded from school
- Have neurodevelopmental conditions
- Have special educational needs
- Experience communication challenges
- Experience physical health conditions
- Have behavioural difficulties