The Emerging Minds Network is a mental health research network and part of the Cross-Disciplinary Mental Health Network Plus initiative supported by UK Research and Innovation. Our aim is to reduce the prevalence of mental health problems amongst children and young people by fostering research across sectors and disciplines. This privacy notice will explain how we use your personal data we collect from you when you use our website and subscribe to our list of members.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information
- Email address
How do we collect your data?
Your data has been collected by us in the following ways:
- You are already a member of the network
- You have provided a letter of support for the network
- You have asked us directly to be added to a mailing list to receive regular updates and news
- You have signed up to receive news and updates at an event
How we will use your data
Your data will be used in the following ways:
- To provide you with updates about funding, events and other research related opportunities
- To update you on the latest research news, milestones, achievements and policy positions
How do we store your data
We store your data on secure network drives in password protected folders that are only accessible by our core administrative and communications staff.
We will keep your personal data for approximately 36 months. Once every 36 months, we will get in touch with you and ask you if you still wish to receive news, opportunities and updates from us. If you do not wish to be contacted by us, we will permanently delete your personal data from our database.
At any time, you have the right to ask us which data we have, how we use it and, if you wish, to have it permanently deleted from our databases.
Privacy policies on other websites
How to contact us