Conference: Youth Mental Health & COVID-19
What do we know and what should we do?
Individuals representing policy, academia, civil society and schools, as well as young people, including those with lived experience of mental health issues, and parents and carers, were invited to participate in the discussion.
Across three days of events we explored:
- Evidence base (1) Overall trends: How has children & young people’s mental health changed due to COVID-19?
- Evidence base (2) Disadvantaged, Marginalised and Vulnerable groups: How has the mental health of children & young people living in different circumstances changed due to COVID-19?
- Impacts in short, medium and long term: How will the wider societal consequences of COVID-19 affect children and young people’s mental health?
- recordings and resources from each of the days
- a daily reflection written by one of the panellists
- details of the policy briefing created as a result.