Evidence-Based Briefings: Young People Edition
The CoRAY project launched in late 2020 to understand how young people’s mental health had been affected by the pandemic, and to support young people themselves to develop and share resources that would be helpful in response.
1) managing change & uncertainty
2) feeling bored, flat & unmotivated
3) feeling lonely, isolated & disconnected
4) encouraging young people to seek help if they are struggling with their mental health.
5) the need to support young people feeling anxious about social situations.
In collaboration with research and clinical experts, the CoRay team have produced briefings which provide evidence-informed guidance on how to support young people with these five key issues, during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
You can download and read the briefings in summary form for young people below. They are also available in full report format.
Download Young People briefings (PDF)
Kindly supported by
This programme is being funded by the government’s Strategic Priorities Fund and delivered by the Medical Research Council with the Arts and Humanities Research Council and Economic and Social Research Council as part of UK Research and Innovation.