Between 2020 and 2022 Emerging Minds collaborated with young people and partners on the CoRay project to develop and share evidence-based resources to support young people’s mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
All the resources below are based on evidence-informed guidance around 5 priority areas identified through evidence reviews and workshops involving young people, researchers, and clinicians on:
1) managing change & uncertainty
2) feeling bored, flat & unmotivated
3) feeling lonely, isolated & disconnected
4) encouraging young people to seek help if they are struggling with their mental health.
5) the need to support young people feeling anxious about social situations.